What My Resume Says I Do
I am a focused and results-oriented professional, flexible problem solver, and diplomatic leader with demonstrable ability to transcend differences and effectively manage the tasks at hand. I’m an expert in cultivating and maintaining high-level, confidential relationships and detailed communication procedures. I have a proven track record of creating processes that reduce redundancy, improve accuracy, and achieve organizational objectives. I often operate with a keen sense of urgency, and thrive in a fast-paced setting.
What I Really Do
I do (and have done) so many things, you would think I’ve already lived a thousand lifetimes. As your average Multipotentialite*, I have found myriad ways to monetize my somewhat-fluid collection of passions. During my employable adult years, I have both chased and cultivated hundreds of dreams, and coached several others to achieve theirs. I don’t believe that everyone is cut out to do just one thing, and that getting restless from staying in any one place for a period of time isn’t a sign that you’re weak, stupid, or flaky. I know how it feels to need to do more than one thing that lights you up. Because of that, I offer expert skills in:
- Culinary & Creativity Coaching
- WordPress Instruction
- Social Media & Marketing Strategy
- Public Speaking
- English Editing & Conversation – specializing in non-native English speakers
- Problem Solving
I co-host a show on YouTube called Terra & Ted Talk. My friend Ted Bauer (The Context of Things) and I discuss everything that’s wrong (and some things right) about Corporate America, and how that intertwines with daily life. I also vlog at least weekly here: Terra’s Channel.
- Board Member, ViJIEN Enterprises Corporation – 2017 to 2019
- Angel Flight West (2009 – 2017) – Wing Media Coordinator (CO/AZ), Colorado Wing Leadership Team & Presidential Candidate
- Crested Butte Film Festival (2015) – Social Media/Street Team Coordinator
- Arizona Avengers (2010 – 2012) – Communications Officer
- Phoenix Comicon (2009 – 2014) – Marketing Assistant, Street Team Leader, Media-Guest Relations Liaison, Sound & Stage Engineering Specialist
Want my corporate resume? Grab it here.
Want to skip the gobbledygook and hire me? Click This!
* A Multipotentialite is a modern word for Renaissance Gal – someone with many pursuits and passions. Term coined by Emilie Wapnick at PuttyLike.com.